Monday, April 23, 2007

20th April

20th April, Friday

School was supposed to end at 12.55pm for me. But I had to make up for Physics experiment. In the end I left school at 1.30pm.

Many things in mind.
1) Rachel and the rest were hanging out at White Sands. Rachel asked the guys to go meet them there. Actually if I had nothing on I'd probably had gone there too.

2) But the guys wanted to eat in school (I've had enough of school food!) and play a little bit of soccer after that I think. But I couldn't.

3) Go out with aunt and grandparents. They finally came to Singapore. After 2 long years. The last time they came was in 2005 during Chinese New Year. And tragic struck. Since then we've always been the one going to visit them. But I prefer that kinda arrangement. There's more things to do over there. If it wasn't for the promise I made, this would have topped my priority.

4) But no I couldn't. I've already given my word. We finally get the chance to hang out a bit. And some of them even gave up the chance to go out with their classmates after sports day.

Didn't expect so many people to turn up. It was supposed to be a celebration for Hazel's Birthday on Monday! But it was still nice though. Haha.
Hazel, Shirley, Mark, Seng Yang, Sean and Shirley's friend Abigail went.
Li Yun didn't turn up 'cause of her Speech Day. And partially 'coz I had to leave school late.
But I hope we'll get another chance during the June holidays or smth.

They had Yong Tau Foo, which we agreed to have it together! Argh. Next year alright. 20 April 2008. Let's have Yong Tau Foo together. I've never tried Yong Tau Foo at Plaza Sing, but since Hazel says it's nice I shall try it some day.

We sat down and chatted a bit before I suggested going to catch a movie. THE REAPING. I wanted to watch that a long time ago. Heard it's quite nice. But new movies like POTC and spider man are comin' out! and I've already promised to watch TMNT with jun wei and sam tang. There's simply too many things to do now, plus balancing all the workload. Some ppl say it's coz it's MJ, but perhaps, a little stress for 2 years' nothing compared to the result at the end of 2 years. Let's just see how. Haha.

But the girls didn't want to watch. And the guys were going to play pool at 5. So we could only walk and talk. Strictly speaking, it was a non-productive friday afternoon spent at plaza sing, but personally I like hanging out with a group of friends and just catchin' up a bit.

The guys left shortly after. So I was left alone. With the three of them. Oh! hazel would say it's an honour. I guess so. Haha. Like everyone says, SA girls are nice. Haha! They are la. And I've got the job of a mei-po. Eugene's the man. You gotta thank me if it works out. Haha.

Sat down in front of a mirror self-admiring themselves. Teaching abigail to learn to be 自戀!omg. She's already very quiet, that's making her feel embarrassed? Perhaps. Haha. Girls nowadays, including my sister, are so.. typically self-lovable.

I was hungry and wanted to grab something to eat. At Mac. There they taught me how to eat fries the weird way - dippin' them into mcflurry. It's nth new, but i've never tried it before. And it had to be my first time! It's nice though, but make that the last time. hah!

Suddenly I thought of Gab working in Plaza Sing. Poly's starting (for TP), but i was just wondering if he was still working there. So went to check out his shop. Disappointed he wasn't there, but now that the gang is so segregated 'coz of the many things that happened, maybe it's just pointless to look back on the things that I once thought was my everything.

...
Hope was just..
Blind faith.
...
Till the time struck 7, I was exhausted, after going to watch syf on thursday.
...
SYF:
MJ got a gold! again. And eugene was nice enough to thank me, although I really didn't do much. Saw Zhe Hui and the rest of the SA Guitar Club members. Down and disappointed with the silver they attained. I knew they expected more. If only I had stayed. Things would have turned out different about how I feel about things. But now I can't un-do things, that's it. Loads of people have convinced me about my decision, whether right or wrong, but like what he said, experience.. is what you go out there and get. When he comes out from the army for a break, I'll rmbr to tell him about the results. For once, I've let his words be a major factor in my life.
...
So after browsing thru some books, right after 7pm, we departed our own ways. And guess what! I met Rui Zhe at Dhoby Ghaut MRT! I called Jing Nan immediately! Everything after that was like. chill. Fate? Destiny? Made you not meet him there. Whatever, it's a case of I Don't Know. Just see what happens 'aight.
*I know this post's in a mess. Like how I'm feeling now. In a mess.
But all in all, thanks to all who has made my life so different.
And speaking of which, MJ's guitar concert is comin' soon. Hope I get a chance to perform. And I'll be very much looking forward to seeing Ms Lam at the concert.
While this weekend has been fruitful to me, I can't express my feelings out for someone who used to impact my life so much. Even now, when I look at your state, it serves as a reminder that nothing can be taken for granted. Tragic struck on that day, and I saw her tears trickle down her cheek.. Motherly love? I'll never forget that fateful day in CGH. I can't even pick myself up to say thanks to you, even as you're sitting here right next to me.

No comments: