Monday, April 30, 2007

Shiver.

It just. feels so cold. Sunday hasn't been pleasant, and I'm still waiting for this month to be over.

Suddenly came across a very old album in my cupboard. 陶哲's 《太平盛世》
Actually I didn't take notice of any of the songs. I actually forgot about the songs in the album. Honest. Then came across a very, not-so-nice, but memorable song. Nope. I'm not gonna post another lyric this time. That's for me to remember in my head. I think I'll never forget it. It may not be nice, but the lyric just swirls in my mind. Yu Chuan, I still agree 陶哲 is a great composer. I've never doubted him. You must be proud to be a david tao fan!
Anyways I'm gonna print this out and try to learn it. Perhaps for friday's audition? Who knows. It's still much up to eugene though. The group depends very much on him.

Been rusty. Trying to keep pennin'.

I know I haven't been keepin' in touch with people as well. Neglectin' sometimes.

Shirley, Hazel, Li Yun: busy huh? I want to watch the reaping! if not, spiderman? potc? hah. and i want my revenge, hazel. shirley, thx for the msg. A good friend of mine gave me that before he left. i'll save it to show how much that msg means to me =) ly: take care. and dun worry i'll rmbr to pay you back ur money. =D

Mdm Lam: u're probably nv gonna read this. But I'll remind myself to go visit you sometimes.

Patricia: Outing this tuesday? Maybe. I've asked jing nan and yu chuan already. hope u're coping better now?

Jing Nan: Hurry let's have another outing before u leave! oh man. Why do so many ppl have to leave?

Yu Chuan: KTV in June. If u ever read this line, REPLY. haha! and tell me who's the HOT GIRL huh? Haha. None in mj! i'm SO deprived. LOL.

Mabel, Meryl and Jonathan: we're supposed to go play pool and watch movie together. But everyone's busy I know. Maybe during the holidays, but y'all wld be having practicals too. All the best yea. keep workin' hard till o's are over. i know jonathan wants to go sa for the sake of.. GIRLS! haha! anyway, work hard for it!

Jun Wei: Complicated case. Better make yourself free this week! Last week to collect results!

Kuan: ok. i'll go learn the chants and songs when i'm free. that'll depend when it is. =/

- Dominic: command and conquer 3 is OUT! rmbr we were sayin' abt linking play? dun forget!
- Aidan: bday comin. but somethings are beyond my reach. I can't say for sure, but things are different now.
- Jasper: i just met aaron recently. Then we happened to be talking about you. whatever, it's a long time, rip yea.
- Mrs Tay: same to you. Some things can never be forgetten. And one of them had to come from you. I'll never forget that.

The Blind: you may never see the end of the tunnel, but it's there. Believe. And feel it. You're so courageous to have walken so far, walk on.
姨姨: 看好那兩個小瓜喲!還有那兩個老的!辛苦啦!
濃:希望樂團會很成功!好懷念過去!下次回去大哥又沒辦法回去.
葉婦夫:我還是很羡慕你們,那麽恩愛!哈哈!
婷姐:結婚沒辦法回去,很可惜..可是又不能‘浪費’。希望你會了解我的明白!


For those who i've left out, there's no reason why you should be mentioned. what's to be remembered, I'll never need to jot them down. my cousin once said 男人是用心溝通的. And till now i still believe in that.

或許我們大家都很渺小...

天又在下雨了..
It's cold.
真的.

No comments: