Sunday, April 01, 2007

One more step.. To superstardom.

31 March '07
Tight saturday schedule.

9.30 - 12.00:
Soccer at cage! Thien Soon didnt turn up for our one-on-one challenge. Lol. But I thought today's game was pretty much okay. Better than our previous few weeks'. Hit post THRICE. Can you believe it.

1 - 1.30:
Raced from bedok all the way to tampines. 2nd piano lesson. Apparently I didnt make it on time. Was late for 10 mins. She wasn't really pleased, but she didn't say much though. She had to push back the time for her next lesson. Well it's not my fault! Really. I left early already. Lol. Covered through the basics for the keys. Pretty much to cover in a short space of 2 weeks. Just hopin' the teachin' pace will be quickened a bit to pick up things faster.

And I had only bread for lunch. Starved me seriously. And the worse thing was that I got cheated $1! ONE DOLLAR! The cashier can't even count with the help of a machine. Failure of the education system. Lol. And I only realised after I left tampines. Lol.

3.00 - 6.30:
Everything was a rush. To go TOA PAYOH to meet up with jing nan, mandy, jeffrey and yu chuan. Reached there at around 3 before I was lost and Mandy has to come out from the building to come find me. Thanks! Yu Chuan was there since morning for his competition. I wished him good luck in the morning, and it helped his cause! He progressed to the next round (CONGRATS!) but he admitted it was down to luck. And his 'groovy' dance moves. Lol. Don't discredit yourself la! Your voice is nice ok. And that's why you made it to the last 30. Doesn't really matter how you did it. So long as you did it =)

[btw, i want the photos as well]

And like how jing nan felt, I felt pretty bad about making him leave his friends and family for us. But he had to. I mean. I went ALL THE WAY from tampines to TOA PAYOH just to see him. Of course he had to do that. haha. But there wasn't anything much for us to do in Toa Payoh. Ji Soo called to say she was still at home, but she'd like to come find us. But Jing Nan decided instead for us to go find her in woodlands. She had moved to woodlands from kembangan after being transfered to IJ. Convenience is really important I guess. Like for me. Haha.

We were walking around in causeway point basement one when I said I was starving. I wanted to go budget but because of some ppl, forced us to go ichiban sushi to sit down and.. SPEND MONEY. 8 plates of sushi - $17.45! Plus GST and service charge that is. Burnt a hole in my wallet. But it's ok. I'm gettin' my allowance soon! And after saving so much for smth which I didn't need to get after all, I still can spend a bit I guess. Haha. And at least jing nan could complete her piano lesson and yu chuan could emo there.

Wait. And we realised yu chuan knows nothing - absolutely nothing - about our og ppl. At least I had a messenger from our og. Haha! And we were still discussing that day online. How can he know nothing especially after so many things have happened?! Incredible.

Anyways, Ji Soo joined us soon after and we went Gelare to have a ice-cream waffle. She wanted to treat us but since it was her bday, it was down to us guys to pay for her. So nice of us right, jing nan. Haha. Anyways we shared a lot of things there till we ran out of things to talk about. In the end we were down to playing lame games. Yu Chuan'll know what I mean. lol.

Mandy had to leave for family dinner and I too had to leave to go for the BIG MATCH at kw's house. So we parted our own ways after that. I initially wanted to take the other direction with yu chuan and mandy since it would have been much faster. But jing nan convinced me not to. You know why huh. Haha. But it's just speculation. Don't think so much. lol.

We had this plan to find out if it was true, but it failed. Badly. But there'll always be a next time!

7.50 - 1.30 (1 April '07)
Was late for the start of the match. ONE-NIL UP LIVERPOOL. CROUCHIE. He'd go on to score 2 more. And the final result: FOUR - ONE. Yes.
FOUR - ONE.
Sweet revenge. And that sure hit back at our critics, even though it was a second string Arsenal side. Showed what we can do when the whole team plays well. Adebayor hit the post twice, reminds me of me today morning. lol. And through out the match kw and yx were arguing about the match. Friendly debate la. Haha. Didn't really participated much as I was falling asleep. But after winning eleven, woah. I felt much energized. All fired up for our very own 小氣大財神. 4 of us - kw, zhi hao, yx and I. Just nice for the game. And zhi hao is damn ke lian. If he had gone on for the show he'll sure be the biggest loser. Honest. Haha.

This game kept us occupied till 1.30, when everyone finally felt tired and sleepy. Went home after that by cab. yx paid for the fare. Needa pay him back asap. Lest i forget.

That's all for this Saturday. Actually it's nice to be out a whole day. Next week's plan: to the arcade with my brother! Tentatively.

Anyways, what I gotta say is.

Yu Chuan:
ONE MORE STEP.. TO SUPERSTARDOM!
And we'll be there on the 14th to support you! No matter what.
YNWA.

No comments: