Sunday, April 29, 2007

I.R.Regular

Rainy morning. Couldnt leave the house till the rain stopped. In the end was late to meet up with yx at tamp. But everyone was late anyways. Except Kai Wu. We played Nintendo Wii for a while. Boxing and Tennis! Hah. It's not realistic at all. The games. Like no matter how many times u punch, it's never accurate. But I still won kai wu anyway. And yx, kw were playing with their ninten-dog. er.

This time, Chang Song joined us for the first time since a long time.
Those who went: kw, yx, kai wu, yong zhi, louis, chang song, jon gan and I. Total 8 ppl. Still missing out on Thien Soon and Zhi Hao. Hong Shan, as usual, was late. Might as well not include him in the 'one of the ppl'.

Made a lot of mistakes from my own play. Couldn't kick the ball hard. All my passes were weak, and often intercepted. Disappointed actually with how things went. But after the 2nd match and a 'lecture', felt I played much better. Ran a lot more and sweated profusely. That's gonna shed me off a few calories in preparation for the upcoming NAPFA.

Things to note:
Passing, ball control, placement and reading of game. Practically, everything.

Must improve next time.

The game ended at around 1+. Then we headed off to the coffeeshop nearby for lunch. After that almost everyone left. Except hongshan, yx and I. Went kw's house slacked for a while. Loads of liverpool song-singing time and W/E. It's just part and parcel of our every saturday I guess. If not for the piano lesson which I used to have on Saturdays. SONGS I HAVE LEARNT TODAY:
- We Won It Five Times
- Du The Dudek
- Ring of Fire (actually heard of it the last time, but didn't really bother to learn)
- Steven Gerrard song (You're Just Too Good To Be True)
- Fields of Anfield
- Luis Garcia song
- McDonald's RAP (MUST D/L)

However, sometimes I do feel left out by some of the things they watch during their free time, which I rarely I ever have now that I'm in jc. I can't get to watch the variety shows they're watching. And I have absolutely no idea what they're talking about. Maybe one day I should get to the bottom of this.

Left for mei xue aunt's bbq afterwards. Actually this bbq was for Jennifer's Birthday, but also partially, because she's returning to taiwan soon. real soon. Perhaps this is one of the last times we're gonna have this kinda gathering anymore. I like her cooking. Urging my mum to learn a few from her before she leaves. Or she could compile her own recipe. Hah!

Jennifer is nice. I find her very sociable and intelligent actually. Only 10, but she likes to talk to talk and involve others in activities. Like pouring water at me for no reason. Maybe that's smth to rmbr when she returns to S'pore next time. But one thing I noted: she could chat with their caucasian neighbours for quite some time before she joined in her gang to play the games. It's amazing how a 10 year old could do that. I would never have done that at her age.

Another thing. The 'looks-like-徐若宣' girl. Only 4. But she's very cute. Found her playing with a kitten at the bush. So decided to play with her. Relatively quiet, but she does know when to play and when to be quiet. Ok maybe she doesn't. But she makes it seem like she does. lol. what am i talking about. Sis decided to play with her as well. And when asked to take pictures with her, she would gladly do so, and even making a lot of poses! can u believe it. when i get the pictures up i'm gonna have it posted...

She's the kind of kid i like a lot. like my own cousin. It feels great to be reminded of your childhood. Sometimes. As I was talking to yewf about it. It's true. I have exact sentiments about this, but no matter what we can do nothing about it. Just look forward yea...

Back to the girl. She gave us her heart-shape balloon before we left the place. And THE BEST THING. She said 'bye' and 'goodnight' on her own without us saying. She even went up to the group of caucasian neighbours to say the same things. The caucasians were all going 'that's so sweet of you', 'how nice'. Even though you might grow up to be different. Gosh. I just want you to know what you were like when you were 4. And on this day 28 may 2007. You were really beautiful. I may not know who you are next time, but it's gonna be hard for me to forget this scene. Ever.

It's just so IRregular.

Reminder for myself:

Next week's the auditions for music extraordinaire. i wonder how i'm gonna cope with all these. plus pi final submission. eugene was reminding me. but no matter what i still hope it's gonna be fine.

Happened to be reading shirley's msg and yu chuan's blog. I think sometimes i do neglect a bit. I'm gonna make and effort to make sure I don't. That's my word.

And collection of o's cert. Don't think will be going with jw. but i can't make others wait as well. Benny, Daniel Chu, Kai Wu.

p.s. the pool kids lost 2-1 to pompey. sacrifice. for next week's clash against chelsea. worth the cause? maybe. let's see how things develop.

No comments: