Monday, August 13, 2007

cycle.

Finally! The start of the new EPL season. the long wait is over! Haha. Now at least i have something to keep me occupied on weekends..! And pool just won yday's match by a gerrard winner! woot. one freekick to remember. aiya. dunno why la. i'm like zihai or smth. lol. the beggining of another cycle? hell yea.

Travelling back in space, it's a race for my place
Complacency gets me in place, i'm off without a trace
Opsey dazey, I'm just so pacy, you can see me blazin'
I can't even spell these words even it's simple like abc
Learnt things the easy way, now i see hard tough, tough harder
Fire crackers off in the sky, i'm way up in the sky, even higher
Just a sinner askin' to be forgiven, I'm in seventh heaven
God tells me there's one of him, to the point of no return
Regret, that's what I said, you gotta live to the fullest
Gettin paid for bein' laid, like a bubble 'bout to burst
Maximise your potential, frailed when I fail to hit the nail
Hup-hup, seconds left with one to trail, what does this entail?
This is your turn to burn, like a clockwise turn on the clock
Symbolisin' your time's runnin' out, bullet thru' a shot
Your candle like hope.. always diminishin'.. Thru life.. Alwayz wishin'..
Not to be betrayed.. But that's life.. always greyed..

Hope it's not too bad. Opz please.

it's just that.. I've just had another cycle, skimming thru some of the past.. It's just stupid. Haha. Hope I'll never have to repeat that cycle. thx 'guys.

No comments: