Sunday, August 26, 2007

Shopping with guys! LOL.

Didnt want to leave my house yesterday. First, I wanted to study. Two, I wanted to save money and not go out. In the end I failed both -.- Thanks to jy's sweet talk.

I refused to go initially, after finding out they were going to get shirt for be yourself day - the white colour shirt which I already had. But JY's continued persistence meant that I had to force myself to go so as not to dissapoint them.

And yea, there I went with my mum, sis and bro to tampines to have lunch before meeting up with jy, sj and alan double delight.

Chit chatted and crapped all the way from tampines to bugis - topics ranging from the class's recent mishaps and girls - lols. Some humour, but it wasn't really very enganging coz I didnt really set my mind on going out.

We went straight to the bugis street to choose clothes for alan (teo). How indecisive these ppl are. Can choose here choose there, in the end dun want to buy -.- But alan got the shirt he wanted in the end, even though he felt it was rather small sized but we felt it suited him well. Hmm. jy and sj actually wanted to buy theirs, so we headed to bugis junction and encircled the whole mall - only to return home empty handed. I wanted to like sit down somewhere and chill and talk - but alan (lim) decided that we go pool. DAMN! I knew we were gonna spend money. Ha. But I shared with alan teo the money. 10.80 per hour! That's like day light robbery! But they were willing to part with their notes and so I had no choice. Ha. But still, I agree with jy to take it like it's a mini-class outing. So I shall have no qualms about it. Ha.

At night went home and jy reminded me to watch superstar finals, which was showing simultaneously with liverpool's crunch with sunderland. Not that it was a dilemma for me to choose between pool's match and superstar finals - but I had no choice given my mum, bro and sis wanted to watch superstar - and I had to give in to them. Could only catch glimpses of the match during those irrelevant parts of superstar. Had some sms-chat with hazel and shirley. Liyun doesnt reply her smses anymore! wonder why. and shirley had no idea either. ha. I dunno la. i'll probably ask her another time.

It came as a surprise the little boy won superstar - it wasnt supposed to be his day, but it did. I guess these kinda shows have no base of judgement. Though they say it's 30% judge's grading and 70% votes-dependent - apparently the votes will prevail over whatever the judges feel isn't it. Ha. I just wonder how much more these kind of shows can continue to exploit their viewer's money. Actually I'm quite sure it wouldn't last. Yet these kind of shows, no matter how little or how insignificant it may be, will always exist to fluctuate the emotions of both participants and viewers. That was it.

Another saturday - wasted. Ha. And promos is like approaching. Gotta start buckin' up if i really wanna promote.

p.s. thx yewf for today (sunday) man. it's just hard to visualise and see where this path ends. Life is but a dream.

And I was always hopin'.. For the better.

No comments: