Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Tired.

I wanted to take this topic like 'if i had..' by eminem, but felt I had to try something different. I'm feelin the way it is in 'if i had..', and i guess everyone feels so like that once in a while yea..?

I was sittin' in a corner all on my own, seein' everyone roamin' home
Havin' won the battle but I'm too exhausted that I feel I had lost the throne
Back in Rome I had a couple million soldiers under my control, now I'm on parole
I'm in the danger zone, zonin' off from one point, I'm broke as fuck, I'm on the dole
I'm tired of feedin' all the food to the people.. When I'm starvin' inside
I'm tired of reading all logic and truth to the people but no one sees me inside
I'm tired of being hollow and trivial 'cause I'm convivial, and I like thrills
And tired of always havin' to follow all the bullshit that fuels my will to kill
Until someone sees me bein' sensible, or takes advantage of me 'cause I'm gullible
Like fuck I've got a job to do, a task to fulfill, and all these crazy shit so surreal..
I'm tired of facin' all these people transparent and real, 'cause they've got me concealed
If I could steal an automobile that drives me on four wheels I'd be so thrilled 'cause that'll be so cool

But set out to be different, I'm apparent, fuck parenting and there'll be anarchy
I'm so busy with my own life, but that's not what I wanna be, I just wanna be free,
Free from this world of anxious and anxiety, I can be tolerable but not to this degree
You gotta agree, nothin's for free, but I can guarantee, if we're given our freedom of speech
Well if you could be me, then there's wouldn't be a need for clonin', even preachin'
'Cause you'll know me like I think I know you, that's dangerously risky, but I can take it
I could have you acquited, but you'll still have me acquainted, friendship and brotherhood.. You can fake it
But I can read it, thinkin' you could judge me but you ain't got a grudge to hold.. You just can't fudge with me.. You're just begrudgin' me for my intellectuality so I'm blowin' off till you can see me no more.. And that's it..

I'm just tired of all these bullshit.

No comments: