Sunday, August 19, 2007

Fearin'.

Since young I've never learnt to overcome what I fear

I'm succumbing to fear, steer me away from this sphere

As i listened closely, I hear death.. It's comin' near..

I gotta persevere, strive on, or vanish and disappear

This hunger to be revered.. Ten years on.. But I'm still here

Like a pioneer steppin' on the gear.. I'm reduced to tears

If I fail to win this, I'll rather not exist..

Temptation temptin' me, tellin' me not to resist

Take this fist, clenched, and that too, stenched, I'm over the edge

No I can't speak french, I only warm the bench

Like a communication trench, I'm out-stretched, over-stretched

.. ..

As I stretch out to my sketching pen.. I hear a sound..

"Who's over the ledge?" I uncower, rooted to the ground

I turn around to that bower, eyeing for a hound

INCOMPLETE

No comments: