Saturday, May 10, 2008

Observation zero.

"It's early in the morning, I'm just wakin' up,
I had a rumble in my belly, I am R. Kelly".

Thinking about the Jim Carrie's parody in Physics lecture about Quantum Physics, it just made me recall about the times I used to watch so much parody, of which "Trapped in the Closet" was one of the first MadTV parodies I watched. Went to watch it again, probably wasn't as hilarious or stupid that I felt about it the first time I watched. But it was the rhymin' that got me goin' on listenin'. Perhaps after A Levels I guess. Kinda miss the time doing all my favourite things. Seriously.

Anyways, was supposed to wake up at 6 (as I always do on Fridays) for morning run, but got so tired from teachin' Chem till 3, that I decided not to. Fridays, I really love them. Short 4 periods only, though I had extra Physics consultation, which has cleared doubts for me. At least for Forces and Dynamics. But still, there's so much ground to catch up on. Can't believe it's gonna be less than half a year before A's! Was talking to Hazel, got to know her Chem SPA was today, wonder how come theirs was 2 weeks later than ours. She mentioned though, that she was really worried for her other subjects other than Maths. Their principal actually sent their block test results to their parents! =/ Gosh. That's like worse than mj.

After school headed to Orange Valley Home in Simei for Guitar Club's CIP. Didn't do a lot though, it was mostly the rest doing the job. In all honesty, I didn't have the mood actually, but did try to listen closely to whatever the person-in-charge, Eathel, said. She's quite an inspirational person, but I still do think these were just some of the things that we tend to neglect in life because of everyday work - so much so we don't have time to stop and think about them.

There's just so much more else things to do than studying, which I'm starting to get sick of.

Mood: can't be bothered about anything else but soccer tmr. Maybe I should stop going for guitar lessons for the remaining 6 months or so and look for another teacher instead. Thought it was supposed to be more fast-paced since it was 'intermediate', it wasn't, and I don't think I'll learn much from this course. Piano after A's? Maybe bah. Just put it aside first.

No comments: