Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sloppily lazy

I'm crazy, that's what somebody once said to me
Just coz I can't wait to see this world in harmony
"But too bad that ain't happenin'" she said
"This world's gonna rot before the last man gets paid"
The ice's gettin' pretty thin, girls gettin' ready to trim
Slim into tight fit bikinis, find mr. right and swim
To regret when he's got no money for a diamond ring
Breathless, loss of direction, that death thoughts bring
Suffocatin' is for weaklings, I see hope on the horizon
'V. Techs' on the uprisin', Vio-'lense' is in the pistons
Bortex' on sky flyin', suddenly the world's in a vortex..
Neck-breakin' speed, battles 'tween the rich and sex
The poor's inevitable presence is the consensus
What makes the fences, is the defences they claim
Censorship on immoral material and values that brains
Smarter brains, Powered brains, and breeds Painer pains
"I need some counterpain from the bruise and burn
Inflicted damage from the ink of this page overturned"
How that's happenin' is outrageous, utter ludicrous
Designed, custom-made intellect genetic material
Rids us of our ability of think, decide and choose
So the smarter we get, the more rights we lose
And till this point I can't but stop and think, before I go crazy,
That she was right - I was crazy - just so crazy.

No comments: