Thursday, May 01, 2008

Zoom.

Ok, actually was supposed to finish blogging on recent happenings on the day itself, but sigh. Got loads of things to do. So i was thinking i'd might as well update all at one shot during this labour day holiday.

It traces all the way back to 11 April.


  • 11 April - Shirley's Birthday!

PRE:

It took us quite some time doing all the planning for Shirley's birthday. Liyun texted me to remind me of her birthday, which I obviously did remember! ha. But decided to wait to see if they wanted to do anything. And so that week we (Liyun, hazel, myself) decided to meet up on Saturday, but turned out that Liyun had her taek stuff so it was just hazel and I. But seng yang joined us after his talent management workshop. Can't remember the exact date, I think it was 5 April, a Saturday. I had to stay at home cause someone from the HDB wanted to check our pipes. Which meant I sat out soccer that day, after much persuasion and convincing from my mum and sis to skip soccer that saturday. They were done with the pipe checking after around 1 pm, and then I rushed all the way to Marina Square to meet hazel. Honestly speaking, we didn't have a clear plan on what to do or buy, so the both of us spent a LONG LONG time coming up with ideas and finalised with 18items. Initially I suggested buying a pencil box and 17 pens. Ha. In the end we didn't, of course, we had: a bottle of beer, some mug + fortuneteller + cupnoodle piggy pank+ 1 comb + 1 mirror (from minitoons), water bottle, wallet, handphone pouch, pencil box (with a few pens to make up 18 items =X). And did i tell shirley that we had come up with so many things that she already had! Damn! haha.

Anyways, on shirley's birthday itself, a friday, it was e-learning day for me and that meant no school! So we had planned to meet shirley in school early in the morning that day at the block of flats near sa. My mum suspected something actually, but I managed to pull through =D

Woke up at 5.30am just to prepare to go sa early in the morning! I think shirley was touched and surprised with whatever we did, I hope. She even initiated buying of all the stuff for hazel that she even gave me a full description of making a "Taurus baby" shirt for hazel. Cool huh. Well I really hope that kept us closer together, after not meeting for such a long time. The only pity was that Liyun couldnt join us in time =X

Having met shirley, hazel and sy, I had to RUSHRUSHRUSH all the way back home to get my guitar for the class CIP at some senior citizens centre. On my way home I happened to tune to 五月天's 《金多蝦》, which I thought I could have played for the old folks. But I freaked out la, especially with only like 20 mins of practice of the song. I was overconfident I guess. But turned out I was a piece of shit. Bleh. Oh yes, today was the day the PW results were released and Huiping helped checked the results for me coz I was rather lazy to go school again =/ An 'A'! So that's 2As so far, I hope will be able to go further come march next year. But there's still a long way to go of course! =X MJ's PW results were frightening: 76% As i think, 23% Bs and the rest (only less than 1%) got below B! Incredible huh!

And then RUSHRUSHRUSH back to sa for the LIVE! Concert, which yuchuan had planned about a couple of weeks ago during the time nearer to jisoo's bday. A lil cheapskate as a birthday present i admit, haha, but nonetheless, it's the thought that counts. The concert wasn't particularly entertaining, rather repetitive, but it was the feeling of the school that brought back so much things that we shared as an og. The freshie feeling of being a noob around in school keeps popping up and the images keep flashing in the back of my minds. How childish and kiddish i was as a j1 freshie when i thought i had the whole world under my feet. haha.


Nvm about that, I passed to jisoo her bday present, a korean guitar song book, which i dunnno if she liked it, but i couldn't find a better alternative =X and of course, jinang's letter which I had kept so long. Pretty pointless now i guess, but i hope it does remind us of the freshest and most memorable memories we had at the exact same spot we were seated. sa's lecture hall does have this smell and feeling I'll never forget, which jisoo shared the same view that I had =D

A nice time we had being together. Missed those times which we'll never be able to go back to.

p.s. steven claimed he saw me coming back from the concert although i dunno how or where he saw me though. hong xiang suggests he was stalking me! =X

  • 19 April - RUSH!

Pretty much so i guess. After soccer I had to go around kuan's neighbourhood in search of a bookshop that provides photocopying service at the lowest rate. In the end it was a case of me searching for a shop with the best service among all the shops. All three shopkeepers weren't particularly helpful, the second even wanted to charge me extra money just for helping me staple the notes together. wth. But no choice, coz the school didn't upload balance of payments notes online, so had to photocopy for shirley coz she claimed sa's econs notes were rather messy and disorganised. haha. The photocopying cost more than i had expected, in fact much higher coz each page (not paper) was 10cents. wth. but considering it wasn't really a lot, nvm ba.


So RUSH and RUSH and RUSH to marina square to buy hazel's gift - the fortuneteller-in-a-bottle thing. Bought one for hazel and cheryl (tan), then the shopkeeper told me it was buy 2 get 1 free -.- i didnt need the third actually, but decided to give one for my sis.



  • 20 April - nth much, tuition, write letter, do hw
  • 26 April - guitar concert
  • 1 May - watch movie with cheryl and zhiling

Fruitful holiday? Maybe. Haha.

p.s. Description of shirt (it's in my sim card, but just in case i forget =/)

-Top front right corner put a hazel nut then write 'Happy 18th Birthday' around it then on the sleeve write her name 'hazel'.

-At the back write a taurus baby is born on [put a pic of taurus] 23/4/1990 at the bottom put e picture of a taurus a bit different can write a taurus baby girl instead then draw a baby girl pic instead of taurus then the rest the same like that seems easier.

Maybe we could get her t-shirt done after a levels. I know it seems rather distant but it'll be here and over VERY VERY VERY SOON!

Jiayou guys! =D

No comments: