Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sing-along-song

Sing-along-Song

Singer: Khalil Fong

Music/ Lyrics by: Khalil Fong



I wrote this song it's not too long

'cause I've been thinkin' about you

I wrote this song maybe I'm wrong

To be caught up about you



Well I don't know what you think about me

Or maybe you think nothin' at all

But maybe you could just lie to me

And we could be in love you see



[CHORUS]

Oh it's a sing-along-song it's not too long

It's when I think about you that I hear songs

And you can sing along maybe if you want to

'cause baby I wrote this..

I wrote this.. For you.



I wrote this song it's not too long

'cause I'm the one who loves you

I wrote this song this can't be wrong

I don't wanna smile without you



Well I just want to make you happy

But maybe you want nothing at all

And how I wish that you're meant to be

Forever and a day with me



[CHORUS]



[BRIDGE]

In every way you mean more to me than you'll ever know

Girl I'll show my best to show these words are true

And if you'd like to make a song

And be a perfect harmony with me

Oh I'd find the greatest words to sing

So we could write our own romance

And..



[CHORUS] X2


No comments: