Monday, July 20, 2009

Thanks....

6th July 2009; 1700hrs at City Hall MRT

After COS duty on Sunday, left camp at around 0830hrs after helping Marcus guide vehicle to prep for the parade. Thanks staff for promptly typing my Off letter to release me on time =D

Reached Pasir Ris at around 1030hrs, home at 1045hrs or so.

Actually wanted to have a nap (there's always a lack of sleep during duties), but I can't remember what occupied all of my time. Had to unpack my stuff, wash my clothes, I think I went out for lunch I think, can't remember honestly =X

Left house around 1620hrs, reached punctually but somebody was late =X haha went up raffles city to walk for a while.

Met pat at around 1715 I guess. Received my present (thanks) and had to help someone carry her box of shoes haha. Went to buy tickets first before we walked all the way back to raffles city to have mos burger, something pat craved for for some time already. She had emi burger while I had teriyaki burger.! I think we idled there for some time before we decided to catch the 1900 movie. Was slightly late but as you guys know gv movies come with complimentary many many many commercials haha.

Ice Age 3 was enjoyable, the animation was immaculate, and the plot was substantial; in fact I felt as though I was watching Toy Story when I was a kid all over again! And with a friend it was even better! Trust the reviews on this one when they say it's even better transformers2 haha!

The movie's duration's slightly shorter than 2 hours, so after the movie we hung around at pan pacific, walkin around aimlessly and takin' silly pictures hah.

Had to leave before the last train left, went clementi where we departed our ways.

Reached home 0100hrs the next day. Tired. Oh yea. Not mentioning my whole family questioning me why I was carrying those shoes -.-

Think! THINK about where to go tomorrow!






7th July 2009; 1730hrs at Clarke Quay MRT

This time around it was I who was late... =X

I overslept on the train to raffles place, had to take the train back to city hall then to dhoby ghaut.. heh she was waiting for me on the platform but I didn't know so I went up the escalator to the mall. sorry about that eh.

We walked to the newly-renovated Liang Court Shopping Centre, she wanted to go to the Japanese supermarket (Meidi Ya), where she seemed keen on gettin everything she could bring over back aust. haha. In fact she bought a few boxes the Japanese crackers! I bought this box of cookies which u could draw on it using chocolate bits and cream.

Had Ra-men at Liang Court, I don't know why but it seems everytime she's back we seem to only eat Jap food ha.

Took a stroll along Clarke Quay, before the long awaited ice-cream! but darn we should have seen the turkish ice-cream stall first! haha.

Before she left we went listening to some caucasian guy singing at a pub. He sounded pretty good on the guitar singing 'I'm Yours' (and some overture I can't rmbr what song it was) and 'I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing'.

Her dad came to fetch her home, talked to JiaMing for a while on the phone for a while. What happened for the rest of the day remains a blur. All I could remember was I was a lil down, what the fuck was I thinkin' man. I might just regret it for life.

No comments: