Saturday, August 14, 2010

Motherfuckin'..!

Some things I gotta get off my motherfuckin' chest..

I used to be mad and sad at the friends I lost
Put to the test of time but none of 'em passed the course
Mourned the lost, but I got right back up where I fell
Got a few new pals and FOR 'EM MY SOUL I WOULDN'T SELL
Every obstacle we've ever been thru tells, told
How much stick we've been havin' as a general whole
But I'm glad we made it, with a couple of outsiders
We've fucked the empty souls that used to reside inside us
We don't have a common cause, 'cause it's friendships that band us
We'll proly shrug off any offender who offend us
'Cause we're nice people who don't carry lethal needles
We're broke as fuck but we still treat them to nice noodles
But you know what, I'm sick of living aimlessly
I've been dreamin' of striking a balance successfully
Get rich enough to feed and house my entire family
Make 'em proud for who they know me to be..

So I wanna be..
A famous rapper who gives you quotable quotes
An inspiration who shows you and paves the roads
The man who re-wrote history for his country
The man I'm born to be and proud to be.. me.

So fuck everybody who doubted me and who still doubt me
I came back stronger and this time for real I'm ready
I'ma tear apart this fuckin' cage and own the stage
Rappin' from minimum wage to maximum wage
To let 'em all know I've come of my fuckin' age
And this ain't no facade or a god-damn corporate image
So you know why I gotta fuckin' win this..?
I don't wanna live with regret or havin' to swallow this

No comments: