Saturday, March 04, 2006

The price to pay

Havent been posting anything these few days.. Been kinda busy with tests. And more tests. Yup

Anyway. I've just got my tooth extracted yesterday. And no, it doesn't hurt, but it's the seperators in between my teeth that's causing all the pain. Can't really bite on anything, let alone chew on anything. Maybe it's just the price to pay to get my teeth straight. My Dad's been nagging about wasting perfectly normal teeth for the sake of beauty. 'Beauty', i suppose. Well, not now at least, but I'm sure it will be in the future. But my biggest achievement for today: bargaining with the dentist to lower the price for making braces, and successfully. But i suppose something else worries me: The whole process will take approximately 23 months. I hope it will be exactly 23 months, or even better, less than that.

Well, anyway, it just appear to me that there's a price to pay for everything else. But I hope I'm not paying over the odds. Cause the feeling's really not nice.

Signing off,
Ee Yen

No comments: