Saturday, March 18, 2006

"The Rain On My Face"

Hehs. Here I am again. This time, with some more thoughts up my brain.
Well, Scriptured Arrival's finally completed, but I can't say I'm really happy with it. I would really wanna make another one! But really, all these time constraints just aint helpin'. I've been trying to write some shit.. But for some reason, nothing seems to come out from my mind. They say 'speak your mind', and how am i supposed to do that when i don't have anything up my mind.

Anyways, I really miss Aidan. He's really a nice guy, and I really miss him. I have repeatedly told everyone not to speak of the past, but it seems now that I'm my the victim of my own words. I'm really envious that he's got out of this f***ing pathetic place.

Hahaz.. Yea. After listening to 'The Rain On My Face", it really touches my heart.. Really empathises with what's inside my heart. Pain and anguish. They're filling my viens. Really. I miss her, and to think that she likes someone else, really makes me feel like a loser. Perhaps I am one, because if not, how could i possibly like you when I'm not even good enough for you? Back in a couple of years. If only I had known her. Shit. It's all too late. I'm wishin she'll come across this blog, but M, i feel I've lost the love race. That's why I'm not pursuing this losing battle. Not ANYMORE.

And Jvt too. You should have known. I haven't thought of a possibility of it anymore, coz I'm a BIG FAT LOSER. If i wasn't, then why would i say i am? Over the past few days at the SLC, I've tried to catch glimpses of you. Maybe that kinda feelin no longer exists, but well. Yea. I still remember the SMS thou. Believe it or not.

Hmm.. Finally. My teeth's still freakin pain. I heard from a lot of people with braces saying that it takes at least 1 week to be okay. But the worse, is that this feeling will happen once every month, after the dentist tightens the braces. F*** it. Haha. But i hope time continues to fly as fast as it is, and so it'll be out in no time.

Last of all,
for those who even bother to visit this blog,
wishing y'all all the best for your future endeavours.
And special thanks to Aidan, for making this world a completely different one for mine.
I really miss you, and I believe everyone too.

2 comments:

i'll always be right there. said...

hey. dont be so sad ya? ppl lose and gain. you didnt gain and so you wont lose. think from another perspective, and you will be 'WOW! which means i wont lose anything?! i'd rather not gain than lose anything precious that i have now. kinship, friendship... ...'
so.. ya. erm abt jvt, she's juz prejudiced against you. dont take it to heart. sometimes it's not easy to change one's point of view ya.. =) next time when there's anything, juz blog it. and forget~~ so you wont have to REN (endure) coz it might get yr blood boils. =D
remember, i'M yR FrEn tOo. =)

Unknown said...

wah..kat like promoting her self liddat..aiyo
how can be like this.

but eeyen shouldnt take everything so seriously.
You will die man. Serious. XD