Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The Fear To Lose

The fear to lose.. Is it really that scary? Yet, it is undoubtedly true that no one in this world likes the feeling of losing.. But still, does it mean finding weaker opponents to play against and win? No disrespect to 4S, but my point here is that, why are people so coward? Yes, our chances of winnin will no doubt be greater, but does it give you the sense of satisfaction when you win? I'm afraid, it is not so to me. We can brag about our wins, but are they really such big deals? Does it mean we're good? No, we're DECEIVING OURSELVES because we are playing against teams about the same standard as us. If (some people) think that they are good, then prove it. I personally feel that injuries or whatsoever are just excuses.. This is rigmarole man..

Whatever la.. I'm sick of finishin this.. And I don't wanna waste any more of my time talking to people who aint got half the lousy skill that I've got and wanna challenge me.. I don't mind criticism, but please look at yourself before you comment. Oh Please.

Now I'm just waiting how our team cope with the lack of quality in our side, especially when we rely so much on our key players who will not be present tomorrow. Wishing for a positive note for our start to the TMS Cup 'Campaign'. Let's just wish for a 100% victory for our friendlies by winning over 4S tomorrow..

No comments: