Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Crash, Crushed..

It was about 10.30 am, halfway through the Physics lecture.
Then a call came.
I picked the phone up secretly under the table..
It was kat! She was asking me the way to enter my school.. I was thinking hard, cause I had no idea why she wanted to know the way into the school. Only to find out that she and jia xin were attempting to crash! I told them to wait outside first, until the lecture ended.

After the lecture, I called them immediately, to realise they had entered the school (I don't know how).. They were at the second floor. I met rui qi at the corridor and told her to come along with me to find jia xin. She was so excited at the sight of jia xin that she rushed up to her immediately to hug her! After chatting for a while, I realised their purpose of coming into the school - to eat the chicken rice at the cafeteria! lol. I wonder what's so nice about the chicken rice that they had to crash. After tasting the chicken rice, it mystified me further 'cause i found it just average! lol. but well, if they found it nice, then i guess it's worth it. =)

They left the school after lunch, and we went to attend the GP lecture. They were off to SP to try the food there too! It was like an eating spree to them! =P I hadn't been on an eating spree in S'pore before, but I'd like to try one day too =)

After dismissal, I took bus 13 to school to meet up with Benny, Samuel Tang and the rest. The bus trip took 40 mins! By the time I reach school it was about 4.40.. Most of them have been in school for quite some time.. I ran straight to the CD Shelter to visit Mr. Lim, Coach and my juniors! Han Kuan, Mervyn, Benjamin, Edward, Nabilah, Zi Jian. It feels so weird seeing them in long pants.. lol.. Kinda have the impression that they're still in lower sec.. =\ Then I received the CCA photo! Finally! After 1 year of waiting, we finally get our photos. Other CCAs had already received their photos in Term 3 last year, but we had to wait a further 4 months to get ours. But it still reminds me a lot about the time spent interacting with the juniors! And I have, at last, get to know XianRong! The only thing I knew about her was that she was the only sec 1 who said 'Hi' to me everytime she saw me. haha.. but i forgot to ask for her email, although i did get the rest of the team's. =
Following that, I went to find Mr. Toh! We chatted for a while regarding his engagement! His wedding will probably be in November or December, but I hope I'll still be around to witness the event of his life! =) But still depends whether he'll invite me =P then he was busy with some document processing for his visit to america.. he's bringing a batch of sec 3 students to america in 2 weeks' time for the robotics competition. So he won't be around for quite some time. Mr. Tan was not around, although it was in my mind to find him. He said before that he likes to see his ex-students coming back from JCs to visit to school. He had really been a very good teacher, and someone I really respect a lot. =) So, I went to the canteen, hoping to find someone I know. To my surprise, I saw Raihan with his NCC cadet. =) We chatted a while before he noticed Sze Man at the netball court. Thinkin' that she's my crush, he challenged me to shout 'Sze Man is CUTE!' in the canteen. I did shout, but not really enough. But the next time I see Raihan in school I'll remember to shout! =) haha..

After I left the school, Samuel Tang called me to play soccer at the 'blue land'. benny, sam tang, jia kai, yong wei, jun wei, fredrick and I played soccer on the wet court.. And we kept sliding out to the grass! It was really arduous trying to play at my best when the floor is so slippery! =/

Halfway through the game, stan called me to meet up at tampines with kay, yue and yuan to have dinner together. so i had to leave the game abruptly.. I really wanted to play soccer! but i guess there'll be a next time. =)

We had dinner at pastamania, but i didn't have the appetite, so I didn't eat much. Then stan couldn't finish his serving and we had to settle it by playing 終極密碼! lol. didn't know finsihing a small plate of pasta was so torturous, not to someone like stan. haha.

However, throughout the night, I had this awkward feeling.. I can forsee what's gonna happen.. Feels like a repeat of what happened not so long ago.. Something's happenin'.. Again.

No comments: