Monday, January 08, 2007

What makes me.. Me.

Hmm.. Today Yi He contacted me during school hours.. And he asked if I wanted to meet up with him, since MJC is just a few bus stops away from my house. I agreed and so, after the last lecture, I went back to Pasir Ris immediately after school.

Danial was with me as he had to make a new EZ-link card. He had lost his card and the nearest office in the East was at Pasir Ris. So he followed me from school to Pasir Ris. We chatted a lot on the MRT, and so he talked about things that happened to him whilst in secondary school.. I didn't know so many things happened to him...! He kept everything so confidential and low-profile! But now I know, I feel that I understand him better.. Maybe? haha..

Then after that Danial had to leave because he had taken his Mum's keys.. So he had to rush home to open the door for his Mum.. Coincidentally, Kekang was also at Pasir Ris MRT there! We asked him where he was going but he just wouldn't say! He's always so mysterious..

Later, I met up with Yi He at White Sands. He was originally with his O.G. but he decided to leave them just to have lunch with me! I feel so honoured! It's been a really long time since I've met him! His face hasn't changed much, but he's got a good-build! He told me he's a regular tennis player, so that explains for his physique! We had a good time laughin' about the past.. Talkin' about the so-many hilarious events that happened! So many things have happened to Maris Stella as well, including what happened to Jasper and Mrs. Tay.. R.I.P.. Although in Sec one I really missed you guys and I had a real hard time trying to adapt to a all-new environment, I don't regret not having gone to Maris Stella with you guys.. Coz it is in Temasek I've grown and matured as a person.. For if I hadn't gone to Temasek I wouldn't have met the person who changed my life.. And the person I love. People have to make decisions throughout life.. And this was a decision I'll never regret.. Even though it seems that you guys have enjoyed urselves for the past 4 years. I'm just glad at least I'm still in touch with a few of y'all.. It's been great to have known y'all. =)

Coz' even God can't change the past.

No comments: