Saturday, January 20, 2007

Gordion Knot

GORDION KNOT

Runnin' into a chamber of ambers, armed with four limbs, tryin' to kill 'em
With no weapons, no armours, an ill material medium tryin' to seal 'em up
Shoutin' 'SWORDS OUT!', words out, talkin' about questions of life, you can tune 'em up
Sortin' out these disectional tools, breakin' every rule, we need to speed up
Stuck inside this cesspool, well, life is stressful, careful of your friends who are harmful
Who try to harm you, back into hindside in this time capsule, these wise guys try fool you
Every single one of 'em a ghoul, turnin' out to be cruel, blood and corpses, gruel
Fillin' up ammos, concealin' poison from your scorpio', makin' you congealed
Smackin', Whackin', exposin' your bones in your closet, revealin' the torso, through
Smoke crackin', cancer in the blood, answer in the mud, answer me - !
I'm the one and only solitary knight guardin' in the lonely night
Keepin' danger out of sight, but how am I supposed to see without light?!
Deprived of assistance, just me alone, but you can trust my crederance
Justifyin' my conscience, reminders to keepin a distance, with the devil I dance

No comments: