Thursday, January 11, 2007

It's ok?

The world outside is killin' me, like an enclosed room throttlin' me
Some bottle-poppin' and notchin' a double treble over me
Over-heat, try exhaustin' fumes of a immaculate machine
Till a point it can no longer tolerate this daily routine
At the rate it's desecratin', I'll suffocate before eighteen
An angel contemplatin' my fate, this heavy weight
I can no longer hold the boulder on my shoulder blades
Plus this endless debate put on a belate, I'll be-late
Regrets in abound, history got me to the ground
People have got their own life to live, their own lives to risk
Journeys with a first step, shoulda knew ignorance was a bliss
Exposed to rage of today's youth, the stage of a sleuth
If I never knew the truth, I would never want the proof
Friends have come and went, to find myself insulated
Fiends have come to vent, from the past to present, hate(-red)
Torments of a sinner, deserving repent..
Still, the cries of the resent..

For all the friends I used to have, I miss my past..

Innocence a virtue, if it wasn't then it couldn't be you
Protecting peace, if it doesn't, it wouldn't be an issue
But then they say the good die young, and so with that said
We shouldn't shed a tear when we see bloodshed, just go ahead
When your loved ones are as good as dead, don't be upset
Don't regret, with feelings gone but memories - don't forget
The real things' gone, but their spirits we mourn forever
Shit, we gotta live with the fact that we did them wrong forever..

This goes out to everyone who lost their loved ones..

No comments: