Saturday, March 03, 2007

Letters to..

School was supposed to end at 1pm. But I had only one lesson after 11.30. So I wanted to leave the school early to go dental. Then Kenji saw me at the corridor, asked me if I wanted to pon or not. So I gladly said yes. So I climbed out the gate with him. As in, really climb. Then after that ran all the way in the rain to the MRT station. Bought the pancake at the hawker centre and we gobbled them up within minutes. Lol. Amazing how fast guys can eat eh?

Then my mum called and said she was at Kovan. So I went there to have lunch with her. Hazel called ask me where I was. Outta school by that time. Too late. Skipped GP. Chatted with Kenji on the mrt. He's quite a nice guy to talk to, and as far as I know, he's an IT expert. Gotta ask him how to use some functions next time. He even has his own website! So convenient to use. And all his datas are all uploaded onto com.. haha.

So I met up with my mum's friends at Kovan then we went for lunch. At lao ban niang's stall. Everytime we go Kovan we'll sure drop by at her stall to eat.

Mum had to go back fetch my brother. Had to go dental. Was talking to Jun Xian and realised he was going dental too! but different place. Wanted to meet up, but then Sam Tang called and asked if wanna go watch movie. At ORCHARD. So I needn't have to go anywhere else. But got stopped at Popular there by this sales girl. Asked me donate. In the end most of the time was spent crapping. Was reluctant to donate initially, but yea.

Came across this book on palmistry.. Actually wanted to buy it but decided to search it up on the internet. Superstitious? Maybe. But personally i find it interesting. About the round and flat type of fingers.. And how that defines people. Kinda true when I think about it.. And the people I know.

The MRT towards Jurong at Kranji was stopped for accident. Worried Sam Tang 'cause they didn't know if they could make it in time. They did eventually. Managed to get the 4.20 tickets which costs $2 less than shows after 5pm. Hakim was - dry. Yu Ren, Sam Tang and I all drenched. Went into the theatre all freezing cold..

Lttrs to..
Nice. So emotional I think Tang got influenced by it or something. Lol. Reminds me of the RB Law which I watched with my siblings and my cousins in Taiwan last time. So realistic. People resort to escaping when driven to desperation - death.

Suddenly I feel like going on another movie spree - which I've been already. Ghostrider, Epic Movie, Lttrs, Just Follow. And more to come. Jun Wei says he wants to watch Pursuit of Happyness. And I'm gonna catch a movie with pschool friends. That's so much I can do before this shit gets serious.

Walked home and talked to LY on phone. LY's having sore throat.. Bad one i think. Can bearly project voice. Lol.

Had late dinner with family at 9pm.

And a gold trophy for you. B' Div Netball. Finally something you wanted so badly to put in your room. Congrats!

Forgive.. But these ideas.. It reminds me.
Churning these data. Analyse?

Who didn't?

That's why it's recorded.

NEC.

No comments: