Saturday, March 17, 2007

Meaning?

To actually treat others even more than me, and then come back around swearing you were always down. To lose a great friend and all this shit. Blame it on me. It's all me. Ok. I would rather have sacrificed those times I had and to have it normal forever. It's just not the same. I went around tellin' people about it? I didn't. But you won't believe. I can't be bothered to explain anymore. You won't want to listen anyway. I never even blog about it. Not till this post. Who blogged?

Those no-friends of yours speak of so many lies. They tell me how they feel about somethings, then tell you another. You don't like how I put it, but it's f- up. You actually trust them. I'm disgusted. Utterly disgusted. If I said this right into your face you would say I'm self-opinionated. So what am I supposed to do? Let it go? Haven't I done that? I never bugged about anything. You wanna talk about it, ok. Nobody's stoppin' you.

I always knew something like that would happen.
If you'd still remember what I said on day 1.

And to not see that 'withheld' shine on my screen again.

I lied to you about how I felt, just to let it go. You believe? You think I really felt that way? Ok nvm. For me to trust so much in you and then that's it. That's it?

Upset ur whole entire life? please.

I didn't want to talk about this anymore. But if I don't jot it down somewhere, who would know?

People only read about it, but they'll never understand.

This is not for you, it's for me. This is not an argument.

No comments: