Thursday, March 29, 2007

Let it..

GO!

Yea. went back sa today with the intention to meet ms lam and friends.
Oh man. Today was damn tiring. Although school ended at 2.30.
After school CHIONG to sa. Took 45 mins to reach potong pasir from mj. wah biang. and the worst thing was i didn't bring anything to read on the bus. just listenin' to some songs. i kinda miss long bus trips though. coz now i rarely listen to mp3 anymore. Li yun the smsed me to tell me she had to leave school early. So didn't get the chance to meet her. but pat and jing nan were waiting. Pat was frustrated that i made her wait so long.. but it's not my fault! the route from mrt station to the maingate is extraordinarily long! Was i supposed to know? I never took the route before. And the security guard wouldn't let me in just like that. Still forced me to put on the visitors tag when others just crashed in without noticing nobody. And he dragged the time! I was stuck there for a few minutes for questioning -.-

Anyways, after that i met up with shirley, seng yang and hazel at the cafe. Woah. Never knew u guys were SO united. Chunks to talk about. And yea. After hearing from u guys i guess my brother was right.. all the jcs are the same anyway. who needs the reputation? I'm not discrediting nobody but i think he's right afterall.

Was supposed to go find jing nan and pat first but hazel and co wouldn't let me go! Lol. So pat kept calling me and buggin' me. Jing nan got impatient too =/ So i rushed off to the linkway to find them. Pat was waiting at the junior school side. Didn't dare to step into the jc side. I wonder why she's so timid =X haha. eh but really lor.

Jing nan was showing off the finger print thing. Then i made her do it repeatedly!

Patricia was blabberin' about her uniform and mine. Well it looks the same lor! But cjc's collar pin looks nicer i guess. But sa's still the nicest la i'll admit. If i had to choose schools according to uni, it'll be sa no doubt. =/

Anyways, we walked all the way back to cafe. Met rei, sharon, rahul and some random guy whom I didn't know. Rahul seems to have changed a lot. It's not just the hair la. Something about him just seems different. =X And when jing nan pointed to me their gang. Er. Yea. Gives me an impression.

Chat chat a bit. then finally i was to my ultimate aim: to find ms lam and thank her! but she wasn't in 'her office' today. Kinda disappointed. But i'm still glad i met my friends and all. PAE was REALLY NICE. But i'd say i won't regret la.

Plus after talking to Wilson, the guitar club president, i think so. He's like very depressed or smth. Woah. But at least zhe hui still sounds ok, not so stressed. haha. whatever the case and however i'm gonna walk this path, we can only..

LET
it be the way it is
it be my final decision

GO.

that's it i guess. And yea. 07s207's quite nice. Hope everyone settles in their own school asap. And for patricia, look ahead. =D

No comments: