Saturday, March 17, 2007

Recently I've been.. Reachin'.

Yesterday was rather busy.

Morning went to buy uniform, then was supposed to go support Yu Chuan at CSS. But then couldn't make it. Sorry man. Just glad that you made it to the next round. All the best!

Shortly after that I went to Marina Square just to watch Hazel, Mark, Shirley, Seng Yang and the rest to eat at Jack's Place! Lol. Maybe the trip was worth it 'cause of the amount of water I drank. Lol. Thanks though, Hazel. And you actually remembered to bring the cards (I actually meant poker cards) lol! Haha. Li Yun couldn't make it in time then I was scolding her. In the end I left when she reached. =/
Maybe next time lor.

Xue Qi was angry. Then keep tellin' me about her god-brother. Aiya. Relax la. Everything happens for a reason la. Just look at me. Haha.. Just chill la.. No point thinkin' too much about it.
Just be happy =D

Rushed off to play soccer with kw, yx and co. Was drained by time the match ended. Too long never play soccer! Needs time to adjust la. Played till around 5 then went kw house for a while then we left. Reached Pasir Ris at around 6.20 and yewf made me wait for damn long. Had dinner with his friend Wei Qiang also. At the newly opened Kopitiam at White Sands 3rd floor. Yewf's Vampire friend. Lol. But then he didn't eat. After that walked home, chit chat a bit here and there. He's.. Not bad la. Quite friendly. Haha. And yea. Yewf's been acting weird lately. Aiya just cheer up a bit and open up more.

Walked home from there. Oh man. Took like 30 mins. Chat. Nth much though. Was supposed to play fm but then couldn't use. Not like those photos are in a hurry to be edited right.

Just.. Recently.

No comments: