Thursday, March 01, 2007

If..

If you'd still care.

You never knew me. Talk shit behind me, post it online for everyone to see. Well, who's wrong? I never talked about you online. But if you had to resort to this, what can I do? You probably not gonna read this page, but at least other people will hear of this like you wanted. Ok ok. It's ALL my fault. I'm cowardly. ok. I kept it low-profile. I never told the whole world about it. That's why I'm cowardly. And you have to tell the whole world about it. I'm so proud of it.

I wanted to clarify but you didn't want. We can help correct each other in what was wrong. But you didnt want. Ok ok. I'm guilty. You're angry and so am I. Don't I have feelings too? I NEVER WANTED to upset you. Clarifications' out of the equation.

We both were wrong. I know I was wrong to force an answer outta you. But that was to know how you felt. To know what you wanted. Friendship? I said okay. Then ignore and avoid. I became the worst - in your eyes. Okay. And you too. All your friends have all the qualities that I dun have. Even people whom you once said was horrible. It's nothing, okay. It's nothing. I don't wanna care anymore. We both aren't gonna back out of this. You don't.

Wasn't you who said of the thing that love NEVER existed between us? And now you say I assume. It's always me assuming. I contradict because you said it didn't exist? What sense? We couldn't compromise 'cause we never got the chance to.

It wasn't about pin-pointing the blame. It's about cooling down. You said after CNY. So I waited.

Never wanted to blame you, wanted to come to a conclusion and that's it. Now we can't even talk about it no more. I admit, we were both wrong. I don't wanna pin-point. But the tone you use. Ok. ALL MY FAULT. Keep thinking that way and maybe you'll be the happier one.

Believed in true love, but now, NEVER.

Wished to see you smile once more, and don't be so angry.
Tryin' to inject some sense hoping you could relate.

Now I can't care anymore.

No comments: