Monday, March 05, 2007

Can't get out of my mind

I was initially reluctant to go, because of the thought of having to splendering away more of the little fortune I have left. But since Jing Nan kept persuading me to go, I decided not to let her down. In the end we turned up late too - we were supposed to meet up at 1.30, but we only reached there at 2.50. More than an hour late. =X But at least I made it ok! Plus I didn't want to sing at first! Lol.

So Yu Chuan, Rui Zhe, Jing Nan, Mandy, Ryanna and I went to in there to sing first. Wan Ting joined us later but didn't really sang.

Actually for most of the time it was really Yu Chuan and I singing. Mandy and Ryanna always sang together, but their voice were hardly audible. Lol. Sing louder!!

The drinks that Yu Chuan introduced - Mocha Chocolate and the coffee drink were nice.
But the aloe vera was too sweet - can actually get you diabetes if you drink like one glass a day =X

For long periods of the day Jing Nan was talking on the phone outside. I don't get it - we're there to sing! Not talk on the phone! Lol. And we gotta lighten the atmosphere by ourselves! =D Yu Chuan certainly did. Haha..

We sang till 7. Then after that we remained in the room all singing on our own, though the session was dominated by Yu Chuan's voice. =X We checked the receipt after the session too. Guess what! One hand towel actually costs $1 each! It's totally unreasonable.

Went to eat after that went Takashimaya for a while. Look through books. Then went home. Sorry can't be too bothered to elaborate about things. bleh.

No comments: