Tuesday, April 26, 2011

iphone notebook 250411

Fuck airports and airplanes, fuck these runways
Reminds me of the pain, when you're off to a different place
Life is a race with the rush of pain when you're off the pace
Somebody needs to tell me the way out of this maze
I try to disguise the shit that hurts with this happy face
'cause it's in these moments of silence when I sought solace
I would have bought this place if I had the money
But I don't, 'cause I know money makes a man act funny
I hope to be free and that one day I be something big
However, the evidence I have is weak, it is bleak
But I ain't affected, like those North Koreans deflected
Livin' in nightmares but that's not scarin' me
I've had my share of misfortunes but that's not scarrin' me
They're scared of me, I might just be revolutionary
That's the reason they censor my lyrics and my music
It just happens I answer the critics and coffee shop, bitch!

No comments: