Wednesday, April 27, 2011

your struggle. my struggle.

Felt I've been letting myself down for a while.
And the swollen eyes and face and the cracked lips... and the headache.. isn't helping.

This ain't no love song, but..

These bad habits are working up again
Think I need a course on life management
I'm in a mess and nothing else you say make things better
Feel like a thrash, I just felt I had to write this fucking letter
I never envisioned things to turn out the way it did
I never knew I might live and go on to regret it
It started with innocent words that sounded absurd
But nowadays I gotta stay alert with every single word
Like the determinant factor, the guardian of death
It is lives I've stolen, so I am the culprit of theft
Please stop making yourself look like the victim alright
You're not the only one who suffers in them lonely nights
You need act right, while I need to learn to rap tight
There's this thing that's avoiding me, and that's the will to fight
But I will fight even if I've been losing this battle
Fuck handles, I'd still cling on this dream amid the struggle

No comments: