Sunday, April 17, 2011

Risky business!

The world is passing me by, but I ain't movin'
My friends and my enemies have left me, but I ain't movin'
They've got their own lives to meddle and be busy about
While I was still stuck here in this lab thinkin' of a way out
This world right here is addicted to speed that we don't need
That's the reason why these kids are growing like weed
Reminiscing about the old days, damn I do feel old
Those days were great, but since then the days have been real cold
I've been told, that the straight aces will get you somewhere
But meanwhile I see straight faces spreading everywhere
I think I have a reason to be scared of death to death
Tweelaophobia when I find my balance has nothin' left
But there's still a long way to go, there's still places to go
Lifes mazes to blindly follow and life races to blow
They say stick to the status quo but I say fuck it
If life is a chance then it's a risk I'm willing to take it

No comments: