Wednesday, April 27, 2011

what kind of love is this?

...it's been a hell of a emotional turbulence
a week before i was happy and all i feel now is sadness
my soul had been filled like a half-filled glass of water
took a sip, and right now there's nothing left in here, it's sad in here
it's mad in here, feel the loneliness in the atmosphere
saw your tears, but u know i was crying too, inside here
you couldn't hear, 'cause my heart was sobbing quietly
all this life i've always tried to live my life righteously
but you couldn't see, how time's gotten the best out of me
i used to be, the man who spoke and wrote confidently
till i figured, i've yet to figure out this whole ropes thing
you're the only one who queues up to hear me sing
and i was happy and exuberant, in bundles of joy
they can try to hurt me but i'm clearing these hurdles of ploy
damn, i don't know what she sees in me, but very clearly
she dotes on me and in return i love her even more dearly..

No comments: