Monday, November 26, 2007

Be

I guess I only have myself to blame.


Supposed to wake up early to go play soccer or basketball or smth with my cousins at around 10 at 台大, in the end I woke up at 12+, largely because I had went to the mountains the day before, it was so exhiliriating, and the sleeping factor - I didn't sleep AT ALL! Ok, maybe on the bus yes, but it was only an hour! Didn't reach 台北 until like 5? OMG it was so tiring. I'll blog about it (with pictures when I have the time).


Yup anyways, it was like this. 濃濃 had to go 西門町 for his band 'interview', or so they call. This band called '井' needed a singer, so he went there for a try-out in hope of getting recruited. In the end he PANG SEHED me! Coz some girl asked if she could come along, so he agreed immediately. Like WTH! HAHA. But nvm, I guess everyone's got their own things to do at each stage of their life. Somethings are just more impt at this stage of his life? Maybe? Ha.

So that left me with 皮皮哥哥 to accompany me to 微風 to have lunch with 舅舅,舅媽,奶奶,阿公,媽媽,姨姨. When we reached, they just had their lunch -.- So I had lunch with him only, we had 2 salad set lunch sets which cost like NTD300 each! Good food dont come cheap, of course. Ha. 跟舅舅走,一定有美食,准沒錯!=D

(Picture of the salad)

We spent some 2 hours at the cafe there I think, from 3 - 5pm. But we had some interesting conversations, that's for sure. Though we were rather bored at first, but we still crapped our way thru, we saw this 立委, I cant rmbr the name, but they were discussing about him, saying something about him facing the wall for most of the time. 一定是見不得人才看牆壁!Ha.

We had Japanese muahchee too! My favourite. Especially the chestnut flavoured. They all said I had the lucky one with a whole chestnut wrapped within the dough. LOL!

Had an 'argument with 皮皮哥哥 over the crumble bread he bought. Coz I was unwilling to give up the bread I had set my eyes on! HAHA.


Oh ya. We were talking about relatives losing touch with each other, therefore leading to generations of relatives not knowing each other, and marrying each other, resulting in 'defective' childrens. Then 皮皮哥哥 was jokingly saying 'might as well not be close to each other!' So there wouldnt be feelings lost. Ha. But I doubt we'll ever lose touch, eh? I hope not. Haha.

Straight after LUNCH, we had DINNER. I'm serious. 婷婷姐姐 came all the way down from 新竹, then we had dinner together at 南京飯店. I think. Once again, lots of jokes coming from 婷婷姐姐! =D About his husband, his father-in-law, mother-in-law. Ha. It's the way she says her stuff! Just so hilarious! =D

We had lots of food! Again! =D

(Picture of food(s))

HAHA!

Shockingly, there was a COCKROACH in the soup! Fortunately I havent had any bit of the soup, while the rest had finished theirs =X They had it replaced and treated us to some red bean muahchee. But it still wasnt worth it! I feel.

Went home, talked, played 'advertising space', hands sore! =X

Played 'joker'. Sleep.

No comments: