Saturday, November 10, 2007

In a unfamiliar position.

I found myself in a unfamiliar position when I went to 7-Eleven today. What a huge difference I immediately felt.

So. I was buying a drink for myself, and there was this caucasian in front of me, taking out drinks from the fridge. As I stood behind him, the fridge door knocked into me when he flung the fridge.

I didn't exactly know what I was doing, but my initial instinct was to say 'Sorry'. And immediately after I said that, he replied in Chinese‘不好意思!’

And I was so So SO SHOCKED.

Okay, I know this is Taiwan and people here, including the caucasians speak Chinese.

But it just felt so hilarious at that point of time.

Like, wth! I was put in an awkward and unfamililar position.

It just felt weird coming in contact with caucasians who speak Chinese! I feel so happy, glad and proud to witness that sometimes.

But I dunno exactly why. Haha.

p.s. visited 士林,公館,景美夜市!Food fiesta! Though I've been trying to control myself. I think my sister's gainin' weight at a rate faster than I am. Ha. I should be doing fine. haha.

看了婷婷姐姐當時結婚的照片。很感人,只遺憾當時無法參加她的結婚喜酒。還有濃濃在喜酒時彈吉他,真是感人的一幕!

No comments: