Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Pussycat.

"I thought I saw a pussycat!"

Thought I'd like to talk about some pussy who talked behind me and rubbished that when I came online. Whatever whatever. Ha.

Manure is the name of your beloved boyhood club
Try to criticise my idol but you ain't shit; just a sub
Warmin' the bench's what you're good at, you piece of shit
Talkin' about my team, I admit, I have a bad habit
That gives me the right to say whatever I like
Thinkin' you could talk shit behind me, drop the talk, let's FIGHT
If you a man, speak up for your own words, PUSSY
Try to push me, then hide safely back in your own shell, PUSSY
That's what pussies do, like fighting with your own self
Tried to put out the flame but you ignited it back yourself
You could have a million friends, feedin on them like leeches
The truth is you a loser fan, arrogant bitches
Making acts to fake out facts, that's just too sad I say
Virtual friends, ritual fiends got ya hoist away
Actin' like you know shit, but you ain't shit, funny
You can compare someone you know nothin' to me
Like he's seen the world locally, can you diss me legally, STUPID
Retaliate? Come and diss me back, THAT'S A SISSY ACT
Thankfully I've got friends speakin' in da name of peace, I'm pissed
But for the moment I'll tape up my mouth and say nothin',
Bitch. And try provokin' me again, bitch.
I may take a few lines from 'Girls' but that's what I think of you too, bitch.

It's not just a diss. It just means you're low class.
And if you ever read this, fuck you.
Like you lack creativity tryin' ta mimick me.
And whatever whatever. Ha.

No comments: