Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Watchin'

Didn't really do much today.

Morning:
Couldn't really sleep in the morning coz of the coldness. It was so cold I think I had 2 blankets. Plus grandma's turning and tossing made my sleep even worse. In the end I went to the living room to watch the horror clips. I think I'll miss them when I return to Singapore. Some of these stories are really nice. My 2 favourite programmes are: "大膽旅行團" and "不可思議的世界", both which the host is 小潘潘.

Afternoon:
Didn't go uncle's shop till it was around 1. Was super late. Anyways, they hired this new university girl.. She's only 17 years old! Born in 1990, although she claims she's 19 -.- She was so quiet that even my uncle said that we should talk to her more. Yup anyways she's nice =X But I shouldn't go into that. Went to the bank with 濃濃 to pay the bills, then went home to play PS2, he introduced me to Metal Gear Solid 3, which I have yet to try. Oh my god it's damn cool. The graphics, the feeling when you get your hands on the controller. Really makes you feel like a spy, although I must say it's quite hard to manipulate Snake, but the interesting part is the stamina and hunger part. You have to hunt for animals and fruits to feed your character! Quite cool huh!

Night:
Thereafter, 舅媽 asked me to meet at the shop at 7.30, then we agreed to go 南機夜市場 to have 羊肉爐, still tastes the same! It feels great to have it especially during winter. Really warms the body up, and makes me feel much much better. And there was this routine. We went into the market and had red bean soup! We'll never give it a pass when we pass by here! Haha! =D

And when we went to 85度C to have cakes and coffee, I heard over the radio, they were playing a song with a beat that was so SO FAMILIAR! Then when I went over closer to the speaker, I realised it was the beat Kin and I attempted before. The 'Watcher' beat! So whilst the rest were sitting down and having their cakes and coffee, I was trying to listen very closely the song. Although I couldn't really hear clearly because of the noise level there, I heard the 2 lines from the chorus, something about:
".. you got your eyes on me...
I feel you watching me..."

Something like that. Not too sure but I'll go find out the rapper of the original song. Ha.

Feelin' you're being watched?

No comments: