Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Give me a Sign

So we did meet up, and we watched 'Game Plan'.

It was quite a nice show, although it felt surreal and so idealistic. ha. like it had a TOO happy ending.

But like yj said, it really was quite humorous. The story was well elaborated, although they tend to have neglected some parts of story, especially the part on how the girl came to find Joe. But overall i'd still give a three out of five stars. Worth watching. And The Rock is hell muscular. Ha.

After the show we were aimless, walking around trying to find some place to settle down and eat. In the end i think we spent 30, 40 mins choosing a place to eat? In the end we went back to yoshinoya, the place where we first decided -.- Ha. Anyways it was great to have it at yoshinoya. like we talked for an hour plus i think. talking about things that reminded me of those secondary school times.

But honestly speaking, I felt I was a lil too serious last time, maybe I should have slackened a bit and enjoyed myself. Coz we dun get that kind of life anymore now. So all I can do now is to enjoy myself now i guess? I don't wanna look back and see myself being so serious. There's a time to relax, so maybe from thursday onwards i will.

Recalling those stuff. I think I used to have something against everything. Although I'd probably have kept things all to myself. But it don't really matter now i guess.

I think i have my own friends, you've got your own, people move on. Whether or not classmates remain in touch.. Don't really bother me anymore. Schools weren't meant for all these bullshit anyway. Only people who see thru it'll understand what I'm talkin about.

And so we left after having a long conversation. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Although we spent quite a bit, something I think i expected. ha. Nvm i shall take it as I treated jun wei for his bday. Ha. Oh, and I've finally passed cheryl's present to her. It's been with me for like. erm. since january. So 10 months since I've said i was gonna pass it to her =X

Talkin' about synthesizers, I think I shall start saving after I come back from taiwan. Synthesizers'll help ease those complicated things i hope. Needa practise on guitar and piano and sharpen my skills up. I wanna perform at school concerts next year!

So for the moment maybe everyone's feelin' a little lost and things like that, probably a sign from somewhere'll help everyone out.

-anticipation.

No comments: