Sunday, November 13, 2011

semester 1 shits

all the shit this semester

1. i just fucking lost a friendship
2. my grades have fucking dropped like fuck
3. fucking caught in a car accident, thought i was gonna die or some shit
(hope to sammy gets the good news that he waits for)
4. my grand-aunt is in the hospital for the nth time
5. exams are coming up and i cannot fucking pick myself up
6. nothing except one thing excites me no more
7. i'm about to lose more friendships. about to break more relationships.
8. exams are coming up and i dunno what the fuck i have learnt. at all.

still have no fucking idea what to do with this one fucking life

but i still got your love. the only thing that is keeping me together
and i keep thinking about my friends and relatives overseas.

i ain't gonna quit. i'm not a quitter
你說的我一定會實踐諾言

still writing lyrics and rapping in my fucking four walled room
so what if you think it's whack, who the fuck is you

No comments: