Tuesday, November 08, 2011

sorry. i'm sorry.

I can't believe you actually did that on me.
You're the one who needs to get the clearer picture.
I've helped you so much, and you couldn't even help do me a simple favor?

that's fucked up.

i say fuck your pretense, lies, excuses and shit
but i like you, so i might forgive if you admit
i thought we could have been real friends but god damn it
from the beginning it was one-sided friendship
i showered you my love, concern and my care
almost crossed the boundary right over there
told everyone how great you were thru' both of my eyes
and now you won't even look straight into both my eyes?
don't forget who used to give you company and help
till you became independent, easy, I could tell
get it right, you're about to lose a big asset
since i changed poles and repelled like a big magnet
you say my eyes are small like fuck, that is true
can't believe i wasted my time giving in to you
you're always the center of the attention, fair enough
but i pity those who willingly walk the same path
why they even help you, i can't know fo sure
character is embedded, there is no cure
they say you're beautiful, but that's really all there is to it
i will never STOOP so low and fall for your lame tricks

and that's it. i'm sorry that's it. no more.
enough of the ranting coz my mouth is sore
but you should hang a warning sign on your shirt
i don't want to see another person treated like dirt

in reconciliation, you better have a good reason for this.

No comments: