Monday, October 17, 2011

arigato

Thanks kinetik, thanks aidan, thanks cheryl for always being there for me. Thanks gb for hearing me out. thanks vlad for that enlightening conversation.

Thanks to my family. Singapore or Taiwan, y'all have never let me down. NEVER, EVER.

These fuckin' 3, 4 years is just a small stepping stone. get the fuck out of the way.

And for those who don't respect me, haha, it doesn't matter because I know so many others who do, and those who truly cherish me. And my love for them is greater than you can ever imagine.

If I happen to neglect you sometimes, please forgive me. There's just too many things to do. But I never, ever forget the times you've rendered me help. And for that I appreciate.

When I help a friend/ family, I don't expect anything in return. That should be the way it is. That is my principle. But at least show some appreciation. Don't EVER take anyone for granted.

"I'm sorry. I forgot. I only exist when you need something."

and the city shall live to see another day. an achievement in itself.

No comments: