Thursday, October 20, 2011

fightin for scraps

I was destined to be next-in-line, the king
But now I'm losing interest in almost everything
While the rest of humanity is fighting for scraps
I'm just sitting, watching this fights among cats
I might as well reincarnate as a filthy rat
Scurryin' down the sewers to avoid attacks
But I'm a man, I do not cower in the face of danger
I'ma stand up proud and strong to face these strangers
Life phases in stages, they pin me down in pages
They try to kill me emotionally with images
In this age we anticipate the apocalypse
And with this rage I predicate the fucking red lips
The eclipse, great sips on this cup of coffee, my tea
Opaque as hell but my reflection is all that I see
Weird to y'all but it makes complete sense to me
While y'all faggots can keep being wannabes
I want to see the end of time, humanity panics
And all we see is similarities, although distinct
And we no longer see ourselves as Asians or Hispanics
When hypocrites stop saying shit that contradicts

No comments: