Saturday, October 15, 2011

I MEAN IT WHEN I SAY THAT I LOVE YOU

To families and friends
I MEAN IT WHEN I SAY THAT I MISS YOU.

"Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody"

It's an old book but it totally echoes my current state of thought.

Who doesn't get frustrated when life is bullshit
And it doesn't play out the way that you want it
Fuck it, let me state all the worries I possess
Not enough love, not enough friends and not enough cash
Not enough hugs, not enough bitches to show my love
But I don't let media fool me thinking there is true love
And every page states minimum wage in this fucking cage
Short-sighted faggots can't envision the future image
Where alienation's gonna hit you harder than you think
That's the reason there is no water in the kitchen sink
I feel like a loser and things only gets sorer
It gets worse when your pockets feel lighter without dollars
Struggles of the poor, turned behind by blind eyes
Suddenly I have a dream of catching the ryes
Too often I have a problem with my hermetic self
Can't let go of the hook I cling onto since age twelve
Pictorial signs that dictate personal profiles
Sentimental minds that dilate critical smiles
So when I grab the mic I grab it tight, I grab it right
Never forgetting those who shone the light in the darkest nights

I remember when I was just a kid with no worries
But memories seem so distant I wonder if that kid was me
Raised by a driven dad and a loving mum
But still dependent on them at age twenty one
Passin' life, I went to school, crossing boundaries
Determined not to let anyone see the real side of me
But I understand that ain't gonna get me far
People get defensive after they sustain a scar
Not willing to open up to people, are they
But reality and truth can't match, they say
You just gotta live with it, through the fog and the mist
And hope one day eternal bliss really exists
But for now that day shall remain a beautiful dream
Where the patch of grass will glow a pasture green
Chances are slim, but that don't mean it won't happen
Meanwhile you can fight till the sun is burnt
Till day turns night till the death of zeitgeist
When nothing matters, fuck the times you memorized
When you were mesmerized, by the person next to you
And you realize I was the only person who was true

I MEAN IT WHEN I SAY THAT I LOVE YOU.

No comments: