Monday, October 17, 2011

got my back

Lately I feel like I've let myself down
Too much complainin', squeekin' and whiny sounds
I didn't mean for shit to happen this way
Didn't even mean a single thing that I said
I hit a new all time low for no reason
I was going insane, sinkin' into depression
My friends were slowly leavin' me one by one
Moved on with their lives, having their own fun
In contrast I was fallin' behind in academics
Strugglin' to adapt, I was strugglin' to fit
In a place people didn't know you exist
Still hovering in horizons, into the abyss

But haha I feel so happy today
For some weird ass reason I cannot say
I remember why I was here in the first place
To educate the entire human race
No matter how limited my knowledge might be
I will keep learning and teaching ambitiously
There goes another episode of wasted time
I'll work hard, hope this will be the very last time
I ever let my loved ones down, I miss y'all that's true
Still remember the promises I made to you
Seems like yesterday I was in my super S outfit
Tight fitting, laughed and mocked, a super fat kid
A super fat pampered kid, got a culture shock
My dad's company went broke from plummeted stocks
Adult's talk, I never understood the politricks
But we could no longer afford what we used to eat
But all that is over, the sky is clear again
Kept the stain till this day, it's ingrained in my brain
Remindin' me nothing came easy, appreciate that
Remember what it was like writing your first rap?

Eh yo,
Fuck you, you and you and fuck you too!

hhaa motherfuckin' doubters.

and to my friends, thanks for the nice conversations, i think i've got my drive back.

No comments: