Saturday, October 01, 2011

Win > Lose

Treated like shit, so I had to be explicit
Thrown the shit off my chest and take off the heat
But understand I'm made of soft tissues, not concrete
So wipe off some of the dust off your double eye-lids
Love turns hate, as it degrades, and degenerate
To the inner soul of the body it penetrates
Let me set it straight against the destine of fate
cause, "I'm on my way so don't close that gate"
And as I stand here upon my script of life
Wonderin' if I could have done shit different in life
But haha, you only get one shot in this game of life
So I took the chance and spoke my mind.. last night.

And I wonder if 'sie' even cares anymore
But what I saw, und sie kümmert sich nicht mehre
And if that's the case then the case is closed
'cause you have won more than I have ever 'lows-ed'

No comments: