Saturday, October 22, 2011

wait some more, make some wars

It's obvious time is running out, need I shout it out
But I'd keep quiet, not loud, what ya hollerin about
I'm tryin' to make my iris, pupils and mind concentrate
Last grains of sand, disequilibrium, it's all but too late!
Another date, another day I see the last shines of rays
I'm tryin' to forget what happened today, yesterday
But it only gets harder each day, I'm trying to stay awake
Give me another plate of lost passion you tried to emulate
Pour me another, so I can forget this addiction
Pour me another, so I can regret this attraction
Who really needs the gears and teeth, mutual interaction
Who really needs the fear, turned leaves, special intervention
Birds sing why the caged I know, chirps away the show
Freezin' snows, white flakes follow, she wouldn't let me go
I will wait, I will wait, I will wait and wait some more
Till memories, feelings, my heart, my mind make some wars

There's angels among us.
Some are just asleep.

Atmospheric conditions, climatic situations.

No comments: