Wednesday, October 26, 2011

so bad!!!

I am pretty confident that I'll succeed one day, but at the moment you're way out of my league.

At first I thought I stood a chance, I thought, looking past the fact I wasn't rich, and I could be your gentleman. but then haha, I guess I lost the moment. A little jealous no doubt, but that's about it.

But I'll wait. I will wait. Until you realize my existence or.. someone who truly loves me comes along. and i've slipped by by then.

hey..
thanks gb, for every little message you send makes my day a little better.

and isa, i miss you very much. there's not a day that goes by without me thinking how you are doing over in sunny australia.

thanks cheryl, for wanting my friendship so bad. you say what's passed has passed, but i keep thinking what a bastard i was. and i'm just glad i'm a somebody in ur life.

thanks to my sister, for always making my day. for always showing me the delight in the simplicity of life.

thanks angel, for the smile i see every morning when i wake up and when i get back home. you're getting so beautiful with each day you age.

thanks mum, for i wouldn't be here if you hadn't grit your teeth and suffer. 'there is no progress without struggle'!

and of course, thanks dad. it hurts me so much to see you working your ass off every day just to keep this family going. it ain't easy, and sometimes it may seem like a real lonely road.. but.. i really don't know what else i can do. all i see is you going to work so unhappy every day. when will a nice and understanding boss realize how awesome an engineer my dad is? he's one of a kind. your loss you didn't hire him. sucks to be under-appreciated when you've given all you've got for this fucking company.

No comments: