Sunday, October 16, 2011

Liar, liar~

You don't deserve my friendship, go eat shit
Your words are lies that paradoxically contradict
Pinning all blames on everything else is a crime
And you're a hypocrite bemoaning the lack of time
Your friendship will never be mine, and I'm cool wit it
You only need me when you need a fuckin' sidekick
So if I had a wand I'd cast away this memory
Have it vanished to the bottom of the sea

I'm not even askin' for a favor to return
'cause true friendships will survive even third degree burns
On platonic ones, I understand skepticism
But baby, don't treat me like I'm a fucking demon
These men don't really give a fuck if you're pregnant
They only mission is to spread semen, but I'm different
I ain't a feminist but them girls need to beware
Or be left in the cold when you're hungry and scared

No comments: