Tuesday, October 18, 2011

mental bewilderness.

Mental bewilderness

I woke up from another one fucked up night
I'm huggin' onto the poster with me holdin' the mic
You can't always get what you want
Somethings will always remain a dream, you fuckin' cunt
I'm fallin' thru the cracks on the ground
But with wings I flew, soarin' like supersonic sounds
Up, up, up and away, I'm sorry I can't stay
To watch you grow, but thanks by the way
For the way your love was unconditional
They forget each birth was a miracle
Yet some can't wait to throw it away
Lost like a pin needle in stacks of hay
But I, can empathize with the struggle
I can minimize the puzzle, with the bubble
About to burst, it's in danger, endangered
Hungered scavengers, paper peacemakers
Fuckin' fakers need to vanish from surface of earth
Run and never return to this turf of ours
Lyrically dark themed, conniving dark schemes
You only need words and thoughts on your team

assdigydaigdfoighosajolawdugpojnmerglzmjgjtogbjm'fgpkjh[0yrh

No comments: